City’s New Kits

From the club shop I assume? Strange it took that long. Mine was exactly 1 week. Shipped in from Holland of all places!

Yeah, not had any issues before, always had stuff within about a week but my luck ran out this time.

They did give me a 20% off code for next time at least.

It’s a trip watching these players wear this kit and trying not to imagine messrs Dickov and Morrison in it.

This away kit is brilliant.

They should do this more and just adjust old classics.

The purple one with white stripes next please.
..and white sleeves + yellow socks.

Wore it again PNE @ home in 65 or 66 for some unfathomable reason.

Can't recall the colour of the shorts but it was a braaaamer ......so striking !!

Maybe someone can find some pics ??

Edit....Sorry it was maroon

That’s a lovely kit, we had on yesterday. Doesn’t beat my favourite away kit of the black and red stripes, but it does come close to the lovely maroon and the ones with the diagonal strip across both the white shirt and the blue.

I’d love a remake of the white with black and red sash. One of my all time favourites
Looking at United’s away kit this season epitomises why we should never have those colours. They’re United’s colours, Big Mal should never have been allowed to design those kits for us. I hate seeing us with red on our kits… whether it’s a red+black sash or red+black stripes. Not only are they not our colours, they’re Rag colours.

IMG_7348.jpeg

^thats all I see when I see City in red+black. It’s like we’ve forgotten to take our kit to the away fixture and had to go to the nearest Sports Direct and get something from their United collection and got the kit man to quickly stitch a City badge on them.

I’d love a sky and navy sash!

Or even something simple like Girona’s away kit from last season:
IMG_7349.jpeg

Reverse our Sky blue and white colours. Maybe add a sky+navy sash, or a navy pinstripe like the concept 90s Liam Gallagher one below… so much nicer than red+black.

IMG_7353.jpeg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.