City’s New Kits

Got the away kit yesterday for myself and my daughter.
She is 3 so hers comes as the full kit.

Annoying that the kids kit is different to the adult kit. Doesn't have the colour on the collar and there are no stripes on the back at the bottom.

£117 and you have to pay for the carrier bag.

That’s mental

Just sell the kid mate

I reckon Kappa do the best kits.

These are over the last few years:

Athens Kallithea
View attachment 129301
View attachment 129302

Venezia
View attachment 129303

Genoa
View attachment 129304

Fiorentina
View attachment 129305
Problem with Kappa is that bulimia is a prerequisite for getting into anything below 5XL. The designs are fantastic though.

For actual kits I'd take Adidas over anyone. Unfortunately all their other stuff like training and leisurewear is incredibly dull. Nike have fallen off a cliff apart from a few exceptions.

Got the away kit yesterday for myself and my daughter.
She is 3 so hers comes as the full kit.

Annoying that the kids kit is different to the adult kit. Doesn't have the colour on the collar and there are no stripes on the back at the bottom.

£117 and you have to pay for the carrier bag.
We got it for my 3 year old (4T as he is a massive lad for his age), as well, and it has the navy collar and stripe on the side. I was actually quite happy it didn’t have the daft collar and cuffs from the home kit.

Strange yours didn’t have the navy collar and stripes.

We got it for my 3 year old (4T as he is a massive lad for his age), as well, and it has the navy collar and stripe on the side. I was actually quite happy it didn’t have the daft collar and cuffs from the home kit.

Strange yours didn’t have the navy collar and stripes.
Yes it has the navy collar. When I said it didn't have the coloured collar, I didn't mean it was translucent. It doesn't have the yellow stripes that the adult one has.

Is the 4th kit definitely being released today? 30 year anniversary of DM is 29th.

If so, any remote chance of a photo of Noel and Liam wearing the new shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.