City’s New Kits

I like it.

Sometimes we all take ourselves a bit too seriously

Appreciate it’s a money making scheme also but I can happily enjoy watching my team wear this kit without feeling the need to fork out whatever they’re charging for it
I like it, too. What I would query, though, is that there is an 'authentic' kit at, what £120/130. Are all the other highly priced fakes? Is it another shirt made from 26 recycled plastic bottles?

Seems like we are
The Definitely City kit will debut on pitch on 18 September at the Etihad Stadium when City take on Inter Milan and will be worn in select European away fixtures for the remainder of the 2024/25 season.

Strange one that wearing it in such an important game. When's the last time we wore an away shirt at home?
The infamous James up front Boro game I reckon

The Definitely City kit will debut on pitch on 18 September at the Etihad Stadium when City take on Inter Milan and will be worn in select European away fixtures for the remainder of the 2024/25 season.

Strange one that wearing it in such an important game. When's the last time we wore an away shirt at home?
I remember us wearing the purple away kit at home in the 90's don't ask which match it was though ha!

Middlesbrough at home when that clown Pearce put David James upfront?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.