City’s New Kits

The Definitely Maybe kit is not great (it’s the badge that could be better for me), although it might look alright when being worn and I do like this picture with Pep and a few players:

IMG_7446.jpeg

And at least it’s got more to do with the city of Manchester and City than the Chinese Moon landing* kit or Chinese New Year kits we’ve had. What they have to do with our football club, I’ll never know.

*on the back of the tracksuit of that Chinese Moon landing kit, it had the Moon latitude/longitude coordinates of where the Chinese space crew landed on the moon, with a rabbit for the year of the rabbit for their New Year.

What is ‘Manchester’ or ‘City’ about any of that?

IMG_7447.jpeg

That guff on the back actually ruined what would have been a really nice tracksuit:

IMG_7448.jpeg

Last edited:

giphy.gif

The Definitely City kit will debut on pitch on 18 September at the Etihad Stadium when City take on Inter Milan and will be worn in select European away fixtures for the remainder of the 2024/25 season.

Strange one that wearing it in such an important game. When's the last time we wore an away shirt at home?

Is it an 'away' kit though? It is more of a 'special edition' kit.

Doesn't really change your question though, strange to wear it in an inportant match.

Edit, Inter themselves worte their 20/21 fourth kit abstract design at home a couple times, and Barcelina had a few quirky ones they wore at home too.

The Definitely City kit will debut on pitch on 18 September at the Etihad Stadium when City take on Inter Milan and will be worn in select European away fixtures for the remainder of the 2024/25 season.

Strange one that wearing it in such an important game. When's the last time we wore an away shirt at home?
Last day of the season in 2004-05.

That navy kit that you could buy sleeveless.

IMG_7449.jpeg

It’s getting triggered reactions from the red shirts on socials. 115th kit this, it’ll pay for court costs that. Has them crying rivers all over again, so at least there’s that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.