City’s New Kits

Definitely looks better on women than men
Lots of kids wearing them at the game yesterday. Thought it looked pretty good on them as well. I imagine not so good on a 20 stone fella! Will look to get a couple for my grandsons (who live in Belgrade) now I’ve seen it ‘in the flesh’. A matter of horses for courses,I think.

Might be 2nd actually. Just poorly worded here.

That is terribly worded.

'launch day saw the highest day of sales revenue'.

Doesn't say fastest selling or most kits sold, and includes other merchandise further down including jackets.

Relieved to be honest, was worried about the fanbase there.

That is terribly worded.

'launch day saw the highest day of sales revenue'.

Doesn't say fastest selling or most kits sold, and includes other merchandise further down including jackets.

Relieved to be honest, was worried about the fanbase there.

Could have been the worst seller, based on the AI-generated article. Although, it could have been written by NS (natural stupidity).

Awful kit. My opinion.
Should be nowhere near the home ground.

I know lots have already talked about tradition etc and City ‘not’ wearing blue at home but it’s actually more common than we may think that City have chosen to wear a colour other than blue at home. In fact it seems the only decade it’s not happened in is the 2010s. I explain a bit more here:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.