City’s New Kits

This is strange because I'm a traditionalist, seen the pictures thought it was pretty crap, nearly everyone on here hates it but I think it's fucking ace. I can't even explain why its fucking ace but fucking ace it is.

The cat litter tray has more appeal than Noel G's low flying turds of a kit. No thanks. Bratislava, Juventus, PSG and Sporting don't deserve us turning up in that kit. Sack it off.

It's almost like Puma said, "hey look at our 3 great traditional kits" but continued with, "we forgot the annual bobbins kit."

Not a fan. Home stadiums for home kits.

You've proper put it on me here lol, but, i've posted what i posted n won't retract, it is what it is/was.

Part of our past and can't be erased, nor should it!
Ignore me mate, I’ve just got an irrational hatred of City having anything red on anything remotely related to the club.

I won’t even have red sauce at home me.

The shirt looks like it went in the washing machine and the colours ran.

It will still sell better than the CL shirt a few season ago that had the words man city across on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.