City’s New Kits

I think it’s a tad embarrassing Noel Gallagher has even been allowed to design a kit. Especially one that looks like a primary school kid produced it. I’d rather we asked Curly Watts. The fresh-co logo on it couldn’t be any worse than that rag we wore last night

I think it’s a tad embarrassing Noel Gallagher has even been allowed to design a kit. Especially one that looks like a primary school kid produced it. I’d rather we asked Curly Watts. The fresh-co logo on it couldn’t be any worse than that rag we wore last night

I did actually think it looked a bit like the kit the schoolgirl got to design through a competition a few years ago and puma ended up making it. And that one looked way better than this wank.

Who decides which kit is worn on the night? Whoever chose that one last night needs to think again and get their act together!!

That was embarrassing. Manchester City are the Boys in BLUE not the Boys in dinner ladies uniform of colours that have obviously run in the wash!!

JMHO

EDIT: or Girls in Blue in case I get accused of gender bias. ;-) :-)

It’s one thing to give a celeb fan the chance to design a kit, but fuck me! Monstrosity! Eddie must have been happy as a clam to have been the keeper last night!

Also, at one point, I think one of our players passed the ball to someone down the line…only to realize it was either a fan wearing the shirt or an optical illusion, as it was the most misplaced City pass I’ve seen in forever!

Please God, no mas!

Why do we have to do this Noel Gallagher thing? Can someone make it stop.
I’d rather have Noel do something than the club/Puma use that stupid gimmick of the Moon or have Chinese New Year kits.

At least he’s Mancunian and a City fan.

The Moon has got absolutely nothing to do with our football club. We are City from Manchester, Great Britain, planet Earth! Even the song ‘Blue Moon’ has absolutely nothing to do with the Moon, it’s about being lonely.

And the only link to China I can think of is that Manchester is twinned with Wuhan, which is nothing to boast about.

Fuck the non-Mancunian non-City related gimmicks off!

So I’ll take a Noel Gallagher gimmick over those, no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.