City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

We have some big games coming up in the next 3 months and they are home games against top 4 teams, we can really make a statement if we get it right. I hope our players realise there isn't a team in the PL other than City who could have done what we did tonight the way we did it... we can beat anyone in this league and we should.

If we finish on 13 points - I wouldn't rule out Barca dropping 2 points at some point. They really aren't looking good with Pique and Iniesta missing, were not allowed to play today, and weren't good on the weekend either.

Said to my 11 year old son,who fuckin adores city by the way,that,after 20 mins of the 2nd half that this was the best city game I had EVER watched!!!! Considering our opponents.
Positives ......everyone!!!!
Negatives otamendi

We have some big games coming up in the next 3 months and they are home games against top 4 teams, we can really make a statement if we get it right. I hope our players realise there isn't a team in the PL other than City who could have done what we did tonight the way we did... we can beat anyone in this league and we should.

The way we came back from adversity with the penalty call and the first goal - that can really build self-belief.

Fuck me! Some honest compliments from Red Café!!!!
37 minutes ago

TrebleFull Member
Barca were shitting on them in the first half but Citeh recovered and were unstoppable in the second half. IMO, that was the best half of football produced by an English team over the last 5-6 years. KDB was amaizing. Gundogan is an absolute steal at that price

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.