City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

Said to my 11 year old son,who fuckin adores city by the way,that,after 20 mins of the 2nd half that this was the best city game I had EVER watched!!!! Considering our opponents.
Positives ......everyone!!!!
Negatives otamendi
My little boy is 6 and just getting into city. I hope they appreciate what they are inheriting from us.

Nice one from Ragcaf:

Barca were shitting on them in the first half but Citeh recovered and were unstoppable in the second half. IMO, that was the best half of football produced by an English team over the last 5-6 years. KDB was amaizing. Gundogan is an absolute steal at that price.

Lol, all the gloating sourpuss rag scum pricks at my suppliers will be running for cover when they see me turn up in the morning.

I've waited 60 yrs for tonight! I've seen us through thick & thin & even more thin & tonight I am in tears of joy.

Every player on that pitch tonight was superb & whoever it was who said Zaba had lost his pace should be made to watch that match on loop feed!!!

I'm still on the Eccles coach but the minute I get in a glass of wine for me & I rarely drink!!!

People say we played them off the park int he second half but also int he first half...they took us apart for 20 mins after their goal but other than that we played well before they scored (should have had a penalty - absolute stone wall and i think it affected sterlings confidence) and in the last 10 mins of it when we did score..

2nd half we should/could have scored 5 or 6 and as pleased as Pep will be he again will no doubt comment (probably privately) on our lack of clinical passing (the last pass) when attacking....it could have been about 6-2 (they should have scored when they hit the bar).

Amazing performance and every player ran themselves into the ground......zabba was reborn and KDB was immense int he second half after a quiet first half.......

Fernandihnio was simply awesome (not sure if he was injured when he went off or if it was tactical)

Ottomendi does live on a knife edge but on occasions he was simply awesome (and one or two occasions just daft!)

Fun ran himself into the ground as well and even Navas played well when he came on....Silva was fantastic at winning balls back and biting into tackles and Ilky was brilliant with another two goals and just keeping the team going.

Pep is an absolute genius! He changed it second half slightly and we totally dominated them for virtually the entire second half (I'm not sure there are many teams that have ever done that to Barca)
Absolutely spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.