City 3 - 1 Barcelona - Post match thread :-)

what do you reckon purplenose? Worthy of good hearty kick in the b@ll@cks?

Yeah kick other blues in the bollocks for not being obsessed with that lot.

Let the Rags worry about the league cup and Everton for the Europa spots. We shouldn't even be thinking about them or the league cup with the games we're playing. They're 8th and we're 1st. There's a reason for that and it's because the manager couldn't care less about that game last week and neither should we.

Here in Tenerife locals were shaking their heads first goal telling us to hide because we were going to get a beating

They fucking disappeared up their own arses second half

Proud to be blue

Well...I'm a right fecking panicky knobhead after the last 2 weeks aren't I ?

I feel ashamed for ever allowing a doubt to enter my mind about the manager and the effect he can have on players.

That was simply the best performance I can remember seeing from City in my lifetime. Especially given the opposition. Also in a game we couldn't afford to lose. Going 1 down and coming back with belief in each other and in the managers instructions.

Quote my posts, call me a dick, you'd be right, and after tonight I couldn't care less.

Th first time I've seen City go toe to toe with a European giant and they fucking battered them. Rest assured not one team in europe will want to get us in the knockouts.

Mods.. if you see me signed in on here within 24 hours of a loss or a draw just save me from myself and ban me for 24 hours. It will save me making myself look like a c**t.
Absolutely appreicate your honest appraisal. Nothing at all wrong with being wrong or unsure, we all do it regularly. Realising that being wrong or unsure isn't a bad thing is something we all need to take on board, and something we all need to do more often.

Tomorrow's MUEN.....

CwNpDD0XgAAO00K.jpg

Blue heroes all over the pitch, but we were so fired up in the second half, I felt it was going to be our night, willy did not have many saves to make, and our defenders did put some good blocks in. The ref, nuff said really.
This for me is a definite marker that we are up there with the elite, no need to fear anybody for me :-)

reckon Salford City would give them a game , would be funny watching the class of '92 working it up the eye gouger and ticket tout

If they don't win and a battling Swansea at the weekend then they're definitely getting pulled into that relegation scrap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.