City 4 - 1 Everton Reserves ! Great game

100%manc said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
The next reserves match is also being played at the COMS - Tuesday 29th September - against Liverpool.

After that, they are going back to the athletics stadium, across the way.

I know the reserves is not always great to watch but I think it would be great if more people turned up and give these kids a taste of the atmos they could expect when they play for the first team.

38'000 plus can see the game for free against liverpool at eastlands. I hope more turn out

But how many of the 38,000 can turn up at 7pm for the match. I turned up at 6.55. The stewards had been told no one could park in the usual reserve car park, so they might have had to go on the North Car Park. I said I had to buy a ticket. The VIP tickets were in the big shed as you come in, but the NVIPs had to go to the shop (which got me and car into the car park.) The guy just shutting the shop said it was pay on the gate. No sign of anyone on the Athletics Stadium but with only 369 inside the main stadium, we could hear the footballers on the pitch shouting away. we get in after kick-off. Don't know whether the change to the main stadium was a decision taken at about 6.15 but there was nothing as far as I could see on the OS. Moral of tale: to get more of the 38000 in, advertise the undoubted quality of last night's reserves a little more visually, including any changes.

100%manc said:
I finally draged my lazy arse to a reserves game tonight at COMS.

Our kids are looking shit hot and I enjoyed the game more than I though I would have.

I was a little shocked that only 369 turned up. It would be great for our kids if more people used their free access and came to support them. One major plus - NO SCRUM FOR THE BAR ! ! ! happy days

We won 4-1 in the end and there is deffo some real talent on the brink
how do you qualify for free access then

ST holders and even access card holders get into reserve games free. Normally if the game isn't in the main stadium I have parked in the main car park by the ground but for some reason that wasn't allowed last night!

Nobody seemed to know why. So we all queued to get to the gate to find that out and then had to drive into the car park , which was basically empty , so we could turn around and then drive out and off to the North car park. Then walk back the 600 yards or so to the ground and with no idea where we would get in wander around looking for an open gate.

A complete nonsense I would say and I hope they get their act together in futre and yes advertise it better.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/Reserves-beat-Everton" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highl ... at-Everton</a>

Here is the match highlights !

WoW !!

Nice Ball !!

For £2.3m that was spent on the webiste ALL reserve and youth games should have match highlights.

DidsburyCitizen said:
Good to see the club showing the ressies!

The two goals by the fullback's were quality!
Like I said earlier there are usually reserve games through myp2p, but I've never seen City offered through links there. It would be great to watch them. Come on someone, sort it out :-).

edit: I mean full games, live, not highlights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.