City 4 - 1 Everton Reserves ! Great game

Immaculate Pasta said:
For £2.3m that was spent on the webiste ALL reserve and youth games should have match highlights.

Would love that... but the money on a website and the money on television production are two different things I guess.

Cunninghams was abit lucky, it looked like the keeper tipped it into his net.

Vidals was great, isnt he a right back? We could do with one of them.

Both of Balls goals were great, the touch round the defender for the second was magnificent!

DidsburyCitizen said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
For £2.3m that was spent on the webiste ALL reserve and youth games should have match highlights.

Would love that... but the money on a website and the money on television production are two different things I guess.

How much would it cost to film a game? Less than £100? Wouldn't have to be commentry just some highlights.

Immaculate Pasta said:
DidsburyCitizen said:

How much would it cost to film a game? Less than £100? Wouldn't have to be commentry just some highlights.
The cameras are already there, and it looked fine, how much would it cost to make a stream available for the whole match? Anyone have a clue how much streaming stuff might cost?

Brucie Bonus said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
The cameras are already there, and it looked fine, how much would it cost to make a stream available for the whole match? Anyone have a clue how much streaming stuff might cost?

Or people could go and watch it at the stadium and really get behind these lads.

100%manc said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Or people could go and watch it at the stadium and really get behind these lads.

True, true. If you are a long way away though...

Immaculate Pasta said:
DidsburyCitizen said:

A mate of mine films Sunday league games... He charges £195... but the turn around is 6 weeks.

I dunno about streaming ressies and youth. If the club are offering free entry I think that's good enough really.

DidsburyCitizen said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

A mate of mine films Sunday league games... He charges £195... but the turn around is 6 weeks.

I dunno about streaming ressies and youth. If the club are offering free entry I think that's good enough really.

The rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic, Real Madrid, Barca, Inter Milan and AC Milan all show highlights and live games of ALL their reserve and youth games on their TV station or website.

If we want to be considered a big club then we need to act like one and showing live games or at the very least highlights of the reserve and academy games to the thousands of city fans who cannot get to the outskirts of central manchester for 7pm on a weeknight.

Immaculate Pasta said:
DidsburyCitizen said:

The rags, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Rangers, Celtic, Real Madrid, Barca, Inter Milan and AC Milan all show highlights and live games of ALL their reserve and youth games on their TV station or website.

If we want to be considered a big club then we need to act like one and showing live games or at the very least highlights of the reserve and academy games to the thousands of city fans who cannot get to the outskirts of central manchester for 7pm on a weeknight.

They all pay to watch them. I'm sure if the club made us pay a pretty penny to watch ressie and youth games you'd have a much larger discussion than is currently going on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.