City after new goalie.

oakiecokie

City are searching for another goalkeeper after Stuart Taylor rejected a deal for another 12 months.
He did not turn up for pre season training and anounced to the Club that he is looking for other options.
Now,how much will this save us towards FFP,seeing he`s only started what ,one,two games since his arrival ?? No NONE !!
Report from Mr Brennan MEN.

Always going to happen. Any goalie who is 3rd choice and happy with being so, isn't the kind of goalie I want if things are backs-to-the-wall, Joe is injured and Pantelimon (sp?) gets hurt during a match. There's always going to be a revolving door for this job, promising kids who move on. Stuart Taylor was just a bit old to be promising.

Morning Oakie :)

I think that itk chap mentioned this, not TH umm, sorry i forget his name as he does not post often.
Exactly how you just said it went down is how the itk chap said it.

Bookmarking that fella :)

This is not a titanic.jpeg at all mate, just highlighting that lad had it bang on again.

TCIB said:
Morning Oakie :)

I think that itk chap mentioned this, not TH umm, sorry i forget his name as he does not post often.
Exactly how you just said it went down is how the itk chap said it.

Bookmarking that fella :)

This is not a titanic.jpeg at all mate, just highlighting that lad had it bang on again.

Morning mate.No hadn`t seen it before and could see nothing on the OS,so I assumed it was new news.
Well played to the guy who for-warned us,that we would be losing a superb all round goalkeeper.NOT !!
Book marking my arse.
Just looking at Taylors numb er of games since he joined Arsenal in 1997 and the fuckers only played 68 games in a 15 year period ! Think Bridge is the only other one who comes anywhere near those figures. ;)

Found him matey.

This is the chap who started this thread where he mentions this story.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404</a>

TCIB said:
Found him matey.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=260404</a>

Ah yes I remember reading that but in all honesty didn`t see the Taylor one,as I was interested in who the £78K man was.
Have we heard any more about this signing "The Invisible Man".

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:
Found him matey.

Ah yes I remember reading that but in all honesty didn`t see the Taylor one,as I was interested in who the £78K man was.
Have we heard any more about this signing "The Invisible Man".

lol when seeing the thread it reminded me.

A furious google crawl and many half baked ideas i formulated in 2-3 seconds give me precisely fuck all.

I would assume the 78k man is not a forward (big assumption i know) and after that i am fresh out of reasoning or ideas.

its the only thing that keeps me up at night thinking about what if joe hart gets injury or a red card 3 game bad at the wrong time could cost us

a young up and coming keeper would keep joe and the other lad on his toe's

The EDS goalkeeper Erik Johansen announced on Twitter a few days ago that he was happy to announce signing a new contract with City.
By the sounds of what he writes on there he likes being at the club and is developing well. Maybe he will be thrid choice?

It'd make sense to have a 3rd choice who is still playing regularly in the EDS and is there as cover during match days as the EDS play during the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.