City after new goalie.

maybe stuart woke up recently and remembered he is a professional footballer.

we could do with an old head as back up, someone who is considering retirement/coaching but is capable of peforming when needed.

surely a keeper on the continent that meets those requirements

The EDS goalkeeper Erik Johansen announced on Twitter a few days ago that he was happy to announce signing a new contract with City.
By the sounds of what he writes on there he likes being at the club and is developing well. Maybe he will be thrid choice?

It'd make sense to have a 3rd choice who is still playing regularly in the EDS and is there as cover during match days as the EDS play during the week.

Needs promoting. :-)

I assume we'll be looking at an experienced (otherwise we might as well promote Johansen) free agent, preferably English. I know Marcus Hahnemann has been released recently.

Craig Gordon is free agent but more of a #2 than a #3 and we have a #2. Probably have to find someone really old and reliable if Johansen isn't deemed ready to be #3.

Luca Castellazzi from Inter? They have signed two new keepers, and seems a decent back-up. I was going to suggest Julio Cesar but that would be unsuitable.

silvaisgoldno1 said:
alibee73 said:
WEAVERRRRRR!!!

As if! Don't think we will sign an experienced goalkeeper anyway!! Pantollin will be 2nd choice!

I've been a big fan of Cistom Pantollin since the day we signed him from Timmy's-sore-arse in Romundia.

Rammyblues said:
The EDS goalkeeper Erik Johansen announced on Twitter a few days ago that he was happy to announce signing a new contract with City.
By the sounds of what he writes on there he likes being at the club and is developing well. Maybe he will be thrid choice?

It'd make sense to have a 3rd choice who is still playing regularly in the EDS and is there as cover during match days as the EDS play during the week.

Needs promoting. :-)

Definitely not ready. Not yet anyway.

Someone like Cudicini would be my shout, not necessarily him though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.