City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Hope it is nohing more than 15m.
Allen went for 15m and had a lot better season last year at Swansea.

arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .
THIS

Wooop...

Great...

Yippee...

And other such words that can not express how underwhelmed I am by this signing. An average player with a poor medical record. What is his best position? Holding Midfield? Centre back? Midfield? Who cares?

arthur said:
In a fully fit Everton squad he would not be picked, he'd be on the bench, well behind Fellaini and even Darren Gibson, if Everton get anything like the rumoured £20m it will be regarded as a bigger steal than getting £24m for Lescott who was worth about £10m .
Rubbish. 1-2 years ago he was one of the hottest young players in english football

Look what happened to Micah Richards. At that age you can have a bad season and come back again. great talent.

£15m for a player who has an atrocious injury record and can't even get in the Everton first team when fit. Once again we have been fleeced by Moyes. If we have that sort of money to waste on average players why the hell don't we have the money to bring in someone actually good. Totally unimpressed with this transfer incase you can't tell.

Too many people on here thinking we're playing Football Manager. Why do we need more superstars? We need solid talent like this to nurture and develop. He'll be a great signing imo and I think he's been brought in to play centre half.

I see we have our last minute panic buy wherein our transfer team offers up an underwhelming fringe player and says "See? SEE? We're buying you great players!" to Mancini... and then the player proceeds to... do little... if anything.

Re: Rodwell having medical today

is he that good though? Is he really much better than jimmy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.