City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Let's compare him to Razak. When Rodwell was the same age as Razak he was being touted as a 20m player. Rodwell imo has more potential than Abdul.

Now imagine Razak is currently valued at 20m plays well over 50 games in the premier league out on loan at a decent team for the next couple of years including scoring against the scum and breaking into his international set up and played decently against Spain. How much would we want for Razak? A damn sight more than 12m.

Now I know he could turn out to be a dud but it's well worth 12m gamble

94th Minute said:
Let's compare him to Razak. When Rodwell was the same age as Razak he was being touted as a 20m player. Rodwell imo has more potential than Abdul.

Now imagine Razak is currently valued at 20m plays well over 50 games in the premier league out on loan at a decent team for the next couple of years including scoring against the scum and breaking into his international set up and played decently against Spain. How much would we want for Razak? A damn sight more than 12m.

We can't expect a player who has never made the 1st team to be worth £12 million. Thats living in dream world. We have to give our youth a chance to turn into £20 million plus transfers. And now FFP is here, its even more important to develope our youth. Rodwell proves that Roberto cannot go out and splash cash on inflated stars just cos its city.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 am --<br /><br />
94th Minute said:

We can't expect a player who has never made the 1st team to be worth £12 million. Thats living in dream world. We have to give our youth a chance to turn into £20 million plus transfers. And now FFP is here, its even more important to develope our youth. Rodwell proves that Roberto cannot go out and splash cash on inflated stars just cos its city.

Reminds me of Vinny in his interviews, soft-spoken and articulate. Intelligence is so important in football. I think he will succeed here.

From an Everton forum

Composure, touch, athleticism, never gives the ball away, all at 21. We complain that our youth in this country can't do that, but we have one on the bench who can do it in his sleep.

It's not a joke when Chelsea, United and now City have all sniffed and wanted him over the years.

But no...he's no Darron Gibson

Encouraging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.