City agree fee for Jack Rodwell

Could be a very good player in the future under Mancini's tutorship. And with our medical staff (not a dig at him) and he probably won't be needed to play every game so he should be able to stay fit.

Medical today apparently, so it could be all done and dusted with 24 hours. Good news/signing in my opinion.

Good signing - hope it comes off.

Think Mancini can add alot to his game.

Massively underwhelmed. 15 million for a player who has being average in his whole career, as well as suffering from injury problems? No thanks, would rather we just doubled it and went in for De Rossi or Martinez.

Rodwell having medical today

According to several reports, fee agreed and Rodwell to sign in next 24 hours

just seen that a thread on the same topic had been posted, sorry for re posting

For such a young player he has a terrible injury record, i hope we don't have the same Dr that passed RSC fit.

simonmdm said:
Could be a very good player in the future under Mancini's tutorship. And with our medical staff (not a dig at him) and he probably won't be needed to play every game so he should be able to stay fit.

Medical today apparently, so it could be all done and dusted with 24 hours. Good news/signing in my opinion.
Was regarded as the top young english midfielder a season ago, but I'd like to know what happened last season. Injury?

very happy with this signing. It was always midfield where we needed some cover / strengthening and Rodwell can play defensive and attacking midfield. Very good buy...providing he's fit.

I'd have preferred Biton but maybe the work permit just couldn't be got (stupid bloody rules).

Looking forward to seeing how he settles in. Good luck to the lad.

Hope it's not the end of Nige.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.