City all over Manchester

Tim Hortons are everywhere now.

I can only assume they must be a lot better in Canada as I got a coffee and some “Tim Bits” little donut things from the one in Stockport a few months ago and it was utter shite. Sub-Greggs level.
Yeah they are really dire doughnuts. As you say,whether they are different across the pond, maybe... but any improvement on the crapness of the TimBits here is easy.

The Tim Hortons's in Sale didn't last long either, and I never saw it busy.

You do know Scruffy Jim will copy City via Omar and plaster Trafford and Stretford with United posters next season.

Yeah they are really dire doughnuts. As you say,whether they are different across the pond, maybe... but any improvement on the crapness of the TimBits here is easy.

The Tim Hortons's in Sale didn't last long either, and I never saw it busy.

I stopped at one near where I live in Braintree and all I can say is that if they are the same in Canada then I'm not quite sure how they made it over here. It was overpriced and it was absolutely shite - Poundbakery quality at Cafe Nero prices. In fact, scratch that, I think I prefer Poundbakery. I think they must have really fucked up their franchising model or something.

I can't see it lasting when there are about 10 other chains that do exactly the same stuff cheaper and better.

Pfft, i love Paris so there!!!
Did get mugged once by a gang of Algerians though ha

Pfft, i love Paris so there!!!
Did get mugged once by a gang of Algerians though ha
I think it’s all down to perspective. I’ve been to Stockholm twice and loved it yet I’ve heard people brand Swedes arrogant. I find them reserved yet polite.

The only girl I ever loved was from Gothenburg. It ended badly but she was amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I stopped at one near where I live in Braintree and all I can say is that if they are the same in Canada then I'm not quite sure how they made it over here. It was overpriced and it was absolutely shite - Poundbakery quality at Cafe Nero prices. In fact, scratch that, I think I prefer Poundbakery. I think they must have really fucked up their franchising model or something.

I can't see it lasting when there are about 10 other chains that do exactly the same stuff cheaper and better.
Yeah it’s really bad.
I know an idiot Canadian over here, who has no sense, where anything Canadian=the best ever . Whereas in reality it’s just nostalgia for their childhood past - or a complete lack of taste. amazing hes not a United supporter, he ticks every box

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.