City and debt

Project said:
I don't like United but wouldn't want to see them mess up financially because of the leveraged takeover. It would be much more satisfying to be winning titles just ahead of them, rather than them being no competition at all. I've 25 years of hurt to pay back.

Never thought of it like that, project, but it's an excellent point!

Certain scenarious are unimaginable to us ordinary mortals, so I understand why so many jealous rags along with others try to cast doubt on the fact our owner, though a business man is in such a possition that he can finance us to a greater degree than clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, 'the RAGS' and Chelsea, and would not be so petty as to lower himself by asking for it back.
This money is not as some suggest "his loose change", but amounts of money, which to him are probably of about the same value as his toenail clippings, lol.
This guys wealth is ASTRONOMICAL.
It wouldn't suprise me if someone worked had out that if he to exchange every £1 pound of his wealth for a grain of sand, he would have enough to replace every beach in Britain.
So stop with the wishfull thinking and pipe dreams, this guy unlike you swamp dwellers does not use 'Zan Izal' to wipe his ring.
The aquisition of the whole of Barclays Bank earlier this year and subsequent re sale some 3 months later netted him several billion pounds in clear proffit, a small percentage of this alone, could fund our club and all of its impressive ventures far and above anything the other clubs mentioned could ever aspire to, and is probably an amount equivilant to every penny the Glazers may net in a future 30+ years ownership of the scum.
I welcome your responses, and I ain't in the slightest bit interested or worried by your continual denial of the facts LOL!
Money makes Money, Debt makes Debt, say goodnight girls, the fat lady is warming up her vocals.

TopFloorGuy said:
hello said:
not only do we have no debt, the first team contracts have already been paid in full into an interest bearing investment account, so we are not dependant on ESPN coughing up Chumps league etc. If the unlikely eveny HRH Mansour decided to upsticks, we would be left in the black and not having to paid 75% of the first team for the rest of their 4/5 year contracts.
The fact that he is paying new signing salaries and contract renewals irelan/ned etc outright into this investment funds should prove he is around for the medium to long term.

Contrast this to the chelsea and they have a 50m a year shortfall and suddenly 300/400m of debt they need to pay back.

what a load of cr*p

why do people bother coming on here and spouting this rubbish when they clearly have no idea of the real position

and if i am wrong....let's see the evidence supporting the above statement because there isn't any.

Hey Rag,

Nice to see that you made the decision to come across to BM for some sensible and intelligent banter. not sure how much you will actually understand though and I wish i could say that i feel your pain........but i dont.........i fecking revel in it every day of my life, get ready to step aside as we pass on by, the Blue juggernaut is very firmly in town, you bunch of severely deluded toss-pots...........enjoy your debt for the rest of your lives!!

top reply Buford..........

these rags had better get used to the name.............................................

HRH Sheikh Mansour Al Bin Zayad............legend

kismet said:
top reply Buford..........

these rags had better get used to the name.............................................

HRH Sheikh Mansour Al Bin Zayad............legend

Er, actually it's Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan they better get used to!!

Just watching interview with Khaldoon on CNBC and he confimed that Abu Dhabi are lining up some major share purchases of at least 1 billion each including taking a top 10 stake in General Electric
We are owned by seemingly the biggest cash cow generators of all fookin time

mike channon´s windmill said:
Just watching interview with Khaldoon on CNBC and he confimed that Abu Dhabi are lining up some major share purchases of at least 1 billion each including taking a top 10 stake in General Electric
We are owned by seemingly the biggest cash cow generators of all fookin time
Amazing just what these guys buy into!
Sheikh Mansour invests $280m in Virgin Galactic
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/transport/5925697/Sheikh-Mansour-invests-280m-in-Virgin-Galactic.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/news ... actic.html</a>

Talk about Blue Moon!

BufordUSABlue said:
TopFloorGuy said:
what a load of cr*p

why do people bother coming on here and spouting this rubbish when they clearly have no idea of the real position

and if i am wrong....let's see the evidence supporting the above statement because there isn't any.

Hey Rag,

Nice to see that you made the decision to come across to BM for some sensible and intelligent banter. not sure how much you will actually understand though and I wish i could say that i feel your pain........but i dont.........i fecking revel in it every day of my life, get ready to step aside as we pass on by, the Blue juggernaut is very firmly in town, you bunch of severely deluded toss-pots...........enjoy your debt for the rest of your lives!!

No Rag here my friend.... just a city fan who wants to challenge incorrect info in case others get misled !!

Refer back to the original post and the reference to contracts being paid in advance and deposited in interest bearing accounts is total rubbish. these do not exist.

citys next set of annual accounts when published will show this clearly.

BufordUSABlue said:
TopFloorGuy said:
what a load of cr*p

Hey Rag,

No Rag here my friend.... just a city fan who wants to challenge incorrect info in case others get misled !!

Refer back to the original post and the reference to contracts being paid in advance and deposited in interest bearing accounts is total rubbish. these do not exist.

citys next set of annual accounts when published will show this clearly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.