City and the Masons

It seems there is a fair amount of truth in this then.

I wonder of there is a link to any other symbolism at the club?

What else has impacted on what we take for granted nowadays?

I was amazed by a thread earlier in the week when someone asked why there was a ship on our badge,that was bloody obvius but there may be some history I have missed as well.

fbloke said:

I was amazed by a thread earlier in the week when someone asked why there was a ship on our badge,that was bloody obvius but there may be some history I have missed as well.

Maybe they dont realise the three rivers on the badge either

law74 said:
fbloke said:

Maybe they dont realise the three rivers on the badge either

I hope they do i was mildly embarrased with the 'why a ship were not near the sea' post.

The bees on the new shirt etc show a nice touch but for people to see them all over manchester and not know why is a very poor show. I blame the schools or should I say skoolz

fbloke said:

32eagle.gif

I'm just coming to the end of 'The Lost Symbol', so it's in my mind at the moment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.