City and West Ham fans

I just saw this West Ham fan on Twitter... I could image a City fan doing this (staff announcement, Manchester City are the best team in the land and all the world'.

Yeah, just watched it and you’re right although we might have had a seated section too. Most grounds did back then.
Never thought of that !
There was a tiny section,into the right of the standing away ,which looks segregated from their main stand which also looks quite low down..I reckon that was the seated away section,also looking rammed.,but not very good view from match footage.
Will have to ask my old WHU mate what score was with away seats in 87,no point asking our 'resident hammer' he wasnt a hammer then apparently..

Though Paul Stewart looked sharp for us and 2 good shots could have changed the outcome.Moulden did what he does best turning and shooting went close..but we looked very poor and when an ageing Liam Brady is running the game it doesn't say much for our midfield.
I noticed Mark Ward got player of the season for them,and Billy Bonds ( Bonzo) ran on the pitch at the end for a trophy,think he was their manager .

City looked so clumsy, at times...none more so than when Kenny Clements attempts to start a counter attack by surging forward......

This was the season before I started watching City every match
Nixon Gidman Lake Redmond Moulden Stewart and Neil Mcnab ,all part of what looked a dismal typical City away performance.

94 ish? They brought 12000. They had loads in our end too, including one sat next to me. They did nothing but support their team and were amazing.
Liked them ever since
1991, beat us 3-2
You were 1-0 up
We went 2-1 up
Quinn equalised for you just before half time...
And you put it to bed 2nd half 3-2

We went down...Luton stayed up...

Was gutted

long way back to Sunderland that day

Although we never bought a drink all night...blues insisted on getting every round in

West Ham fans are horrible, I remember them at Maine Road on a few occasions. Look at them tonight as well hitting Biraghi with them pint pots I genuinely don't understand the love in some of our fans have for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.