City and West Ham fans

I went to the last 3 away games at West Ham. Drank in a West Ham pub wearing a City shirt, got on well with a few of them and we sat and talked about football for a while. Everyone of them was pleasant, I asked one of them why, and he said because they despise the other cockney teams and included the rags and dippers in that.

i wonder whatever happened to that **** adam tease ? hit bellamy from the corner and they went up
the pitch and scored .
I think he was prosecuted for throwing a missile from memory. Don't throw things whoever you support is my motto. It doesn't make you hard.

Pleased for west ham. However, singing "champions of Europe we know what we are" when you've won the europa conference league isn't a great look.
Chanting Champions of the Europa Conference League would require some practice. What else can they sing? They deserve their day in the Sun.

Let’s hope Roma, Fiorentina and Inter are all consoling themselves come Sunday.

Pleased for West Ham, despite the fortunate position we’re in they remind me of ourselves.

Good to see them celebrate like that. You can’t replicate that feeling, having gone a lifetime, or most of one, hoping, and then it happens. 2011 and 2012 were like that for us but in reality to get that buzz again we need the champions league.

These bloody Cockernees have got more European trophies than us now!

;)

Well done you Irons.
Some serious Italian shithousery going on out there tonight against West Ham. Wait for Saturday, I just hope the referee is strong...................... not holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.