City and West Ham fans

Yet the Italians haven’t won a sausage in Europe this season, both could’ve won their respective games if they’d chosen to just play, let’s hope they tone it down a bit, can’t see it like
Pep knows this will be ugly. He played in Italy for a while and knows their mentality. As he said, its no gift playing any Italian side in a final. They will def try and get one of us sent off. JG targetted from the off i bet, we need to win ugly to do this.

Well done the hammers,hope we can match use in a few days
I think our final is a few levels above this money making mid table comp.Fair play for winning it but its for prrem sides who finish 7 and 8 bit mad really. Another UEFA money making racket!

Pleased for west ham. However, singing "champions of Europe we know what we are" when you've won the europa conference league isn't a great look.
The meeeja again with loveable rougues narrative saying as kids they dreamed of this! FFS its below the europa cup or what evet uefa cups called now.

Pep knows this will be ugly. He played in Italy for a while and knows their mentality. As he said, its no gift playing any Italian side in a final. They will def try and get one of us sent off. JG targetted from the off i bet, we need to win ugly to do this.
If they target Grealish then we need to get the ball to him in areas where we can capitalise on the free kicks that he is an expert at winning

Hammers fans deserve that.
Always turn up in numbers and have supported their team through the bad times.
Congratulations Hammers!
Except for at ours this season! Probably fewest away crowd all season tbf

I was born in 87 so I don't know any of this
That's why I answered your post

The 80's were a bad time for Football and just that one bit of appreciation between two sets of fans with similar set ups was fantastic to witness

We did the same with Sunderland in the 90's when they got relegated.

Two teams and sets of fans I and a lot of blues respect and admire

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.