City and West Ham fans

15:20 in.

Final whistle goes. Fans invade the pitch. West Ham fans applauding and singing along with City fans on the pitch. Nice comments from the West Ham Youtuber about City.

Many congratulations to all blues on winning the league for an incredible 4th time in a row.

We have a kinship stretching back for quite sometime..
its bizarre really ..mancs and cockneys ..who'd have thought it .eh?

I thought the mutual respect shown yesterday was quality...restored my faith in old school values.

The bitterness and jealousy from the usual suspects is off the scale though...wow!!

All the best lads and lasses
Norm⚒️

Last edited:
15:20 in.

Final whistle goes. Fans invade the pitch. West Ham fans applauding and singing along with City fans on the pitch. Nice comments from the West Ham Youtuber about City.

Didn't skip it to that time as I was intrigued as to what he'd say about the atmosphere at the beginning of the game. As he pointed out it was 'electric' at the start and after Foden's first. Got goosebumps at the time and again just thinking about it. Obviously wasn't near those levels all game, especially after they'd pulled one back and everybody got a bit anxious as we should have already been out of sight. For a period of the game it was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced though. As usual there wasn't an atmosphere according to the armchair twats on facebollocks. Clearly weren't watching the game and jerking off to Bingo's farewell at Klanfield instead.

Didn't skip it to that time as I was intrigued as to what he'd say about the atmosphere at the beginning of the game. As he pointed out it was 'electric' at the start and after Foden's first. Got goosebumps at the time and again just thinking about it. Obviously wasn't near those levels all game, especially after they'd pulled one back and everybody got a bit anxious as we should have already been out of sight. For a period of the game it was one of the best atmospheres I've experienced though. As usual there wasn't an atmosphere according to the armchair twats on facebollocks. Clearly weren't watching the game and jerking off to Bingo's farewell at Klanfield instead.
Don't let em wind you up mate ..

Don't let em wind you up mate ..

Don't worry mate, you can never win an argument with idiots.

Saw something yesterday circulating from bitter reds comparing Fergie's 3 leagues on the trot with our four. Claiming Fergie only spent 153 million whereas we'd spent 471 for our 4 as though they were like for like comparisons. 2 pints of milk was probably about 50p back then. They also neglect to mention in our four seasons they'd also outspent us. Absolute morons.

They certainly know their stuff on life and Football and are not easily hood winked.
I only ever went to Upton Park once and it was surreal how at home felt, like MR with Cockley accents, mixture of the grittiness with warmth and undrlying humour is my best effort at describing it.
We seem to have similar characteristics hard to say if its similar social / industrial backgrounds / east end etc or just the fortunes of our teams down the years but there is a real similarity.

Many congratulations to all blues on winning the league for an incredible 4th time in a row.

We have a kinship stretching back for quite sometime..
its bizarre really ..mancs and cockneys ..who'd have thought it .eh?

I thought the mutual respect shown yesterday was quality...restored my faith in old school values.

The bitterness and jealousy from the usual suspects is off the scale though...wow!!

All the best lads and lasses
Norm⚒️
Had to clap your fans on Sunday when they were singing bubbles near the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.