City announce multi-million pound Tinder deal

Well done City, I think. Why aren't people going out and meeting people instead of using a computer service to get laid? Obviously there must be some successful occasions where this worked but it's a bit lazy to say the least.

I reckon theres going to be a lot of blokes standing around wearing a pink rose on their lapel at games from now on.

I reckon theres going to be a lot of blokes standing around wearing a pink rose on their lapel at games from now on.

giphy.gif

Well done City, I think. Why aren't people going out and meeting people instead of using a computer service to get laid? Obviously there must be some successful occasions where this worked but it's a bit lazy to say the least.
It’s cos you’re an oldtimer.

I’m with you though. Never used one. Would find it weird but blokes I know do use it get more action as a result. The women just want what the men want. It’s genius really and cuts out the bullshit but as I say, not for me.

It’s cos you’re an oldtimer.

I’m with you though. Never used one. Would find it weird but blokes I know do use it get more action as a result. The women just want what the men want. It’s genius really and cuts out the bullshit but as I say, not for me.

Like you, I like to court a woman it's a game worth playing, obviously without the wife finding out and scuppering any well laid plans :)

Is this why the likes of Fellaini turn up at the Etihad swiping left, then swiping right...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.