City bus scheme for home games - bus tracking (P91)

Looking at all the routes, they all start further out than that so it looks like it’s aimed primarily at those who live further afield with pick-ups along the way. The closest one I can see to you is the one from Offerton that picks up in Heaton Chapel and Reddish or the one that starts in Wythenshawe and picks up in Withington. I’d have thought there might at least be a pick up in Burnage for that one.
Only 2 stops in north Manchester at all, and normal bus services are far worse than the south side.

No doubt the club will increase their coffers by getting a cut of the money, not even subsidised either the hard faced sods.

I can catch the 219 from Stalybridge to the stadium, £2 each way or fiver for a day pass. I can buy a day saver and travel all over greater Manchester for a fiver. No way will i be using the match bus unless they charge £2 each way or accept a day pass, which they won't.
Moaning f******

Absolutely bobbins. The club could afford to fully pay / massively subsidise buses from all 4 compass points for every game. It would mean cooperation with the council and it would cost the club hundreds of thousands but it could be done. But instead we get this half arsed effort.

Fucking hilarious. Twenty years after we moved in, it’s suddenly dawned on the club / relevant authorities that an integrated transport system might be a good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.