City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Thought we'd give it a go today. Bus no 3 - Sta-Duk-Aud. We're last stop and when it left (bang on time) it was near enough full. £6 return. All good so far. Pity they couldn't drop off and pick up outside Mary Ds. Let's see how the return journey goes.

The return to Macc is looking like the usual shitshow. Just gone 8 and we’re still sat here waiting for who knows who. It’s not hard really is it. Google maps or 3 little words. This is where the bus goes from. Get here or don’t get on.

The Boothstown bus manages to miss every major population centre in the area, including Andy Burnham's old constituency. Cracking job lads.

Only just got back to the Wythenshawe bus after the game before it set off , and I was in SSL3

quite a few on it before the game, not many afterwards , I bet a few have missed it

Update on the (comedy) Macc bus. An hour after the game finished we are now in the centre of Stockport. Despite being ideally positioned (at Connnell college) for the normal A34 route to Bramall/Macc we have inexplicably had a tour of Ashton and the M60. Now we’re sat on the A6 for the foreseeable future. The only redeeming feature is that the driver has no
Interest in taking any payment. I had high hopes for this service, should have known better

Well I can't complain about the (#15) Middleton/Blackley service.

Picked up in Blackley bang on time (me and my daughter the only ones to get on there) and dropped off opposite Vermilion 15 mins later.

Left bang on the final whistle from CB3 and gave it a bit of a jog thinking we might be late and we were one of the first back on the bus. Departed 10ish mins later and we were back home for 20:10.

I used my car today for the first time in ages. I normally catch the 192 from and to Leve, but because I was working late today, and it was pissing it down, I decided to use my car. From the Etihad to Burnage, including running to my car, 20 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.