City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Semantics at the end of the day. I did say it seemed more expensive as it’s the feeling that it can be included in one ticket price and not in others.

It'll only be from town too, so I do understand that there are differences.

It does say valid anywhere on the network, four hours either side of the concert actually.

One thing’s for certain, Metrolink won’t be giving potentially thousands of people a free ticket, a 100+ days a year, out of the kindness of their heart. So some fucker is paying for it.

It does say valid anywhere on the network, four hours either side of the concert actually.

One thing’s for certain, Metrolink won’t be giving potentially thousands of people a free ticket, a 100+ days a year, out of the kindness of their heart. So some fucker is paying for it.
Probably us as part of the £8! ;-)

It also says from 20th April 24 to 30th June 24, so possibly just a short period initiative that travel will be free

Probably worth a bump now that the parking restrictions are live. Will more than likely try the bus from Macclesfield Sunday, especially as I'm working the night before, can have another doze on the way in. I imagine we might see an increase in the uptake.

Probably worth a bump now that the parking restrictions are live. Will more than likely try the bus from Macclesfield Sunday, especially as I'm working the night before, can have another doze on the way in. I imagine we might see an increase in the uptake.
Trains from Macc seem flakey again on Sunday too, no London trains and most services forecast to be “extremely busy” ie you can’t get on!

What’s the email to send feedback, I’ll definetly give them some input on this after the Arsenal game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.