City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Just paid £16 for me and my 14yo daughter return. Kids charged same as adults for some reason. Should have just got normal bus for at least half the price. I thought it was a good idea at first but so the no concessions doesn’t make sense. Think this is the first and last time I’ll be using it.

Just paid £16 for me and my 14yo daughter return. Kids charged same as adults for some reason. Should have just got normal bus for at least half the price. I thought it was a good idea at first but so the no concessions doesn’t make sense. Think this is the first and last time I’ll be using it.
Let us know what the journey home is like.

£16!!, where from, St Albans?

Bridge blues from Bridge stuck in a jam we can’t get out just because I love you baby

I noticed the Shaw bus had to go from a different place today I went through Royton and the main road was closed off so no idea where it picked up from, I hoping to jump on it to get home later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.