City are a joke

Le Pop said:
City ARE a joke

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDwa3HGjrE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
I don't get it. We asked them what it was called, they didn't answer so we called it "The Poznan". What's your point?

Le Pop said:
Lucky13 said:
Le Pop said:
City ARE a joke

Roman's turning you're club into one ,sacks Wilkins and you throw the Title away and how many managers has he had now?

So? Just shows he is ambitious.

mcmanus said:
What's worse than a cockney without a sense of humour...... a fucking cockney who thinks he's got one

Akward moment when i'm not a cockney

gaudinho's stolen car said:
john_terry_493722a.jpg

Atleast we have played in the champions league ;) and we are respected by the biggest clubs, unlike citeh

de niro said:
Didn't we finish level with Chelsea ?
Just askin.

Havent looked at the league table have ya? Last two games we had nothing to play for while city were scrapping for a 3rd place finish to gain promotion to the champions league for the first time in their history LOL

Which shows how much we've improved since then you moron

Btw, dont hate

Roman Abramovic bought Chelsea when we finished 4th and were already a very good team in the premier league with lots of top class players ala Le Saux, Terry, Zola, Cudicini, Petit, Hasselbaink, Gallas, Lampard, Zenden and Desailly.

Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan bought man city when they were 10th, had heavy debts and had world-class players that would get into any side into the world such as Richard Dunne, Stephen Ireland, Ched Evans, Georgios Samaras, Sun Jihai and Chad Evans. Bless...(a)

Trollface.Jpeg

Le Pop said:
City ARE a joke

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjDwa3HGjrE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
So tell me le pop who did you nick your half assed " bouncy bouncy" off (and most of your songs for that matter !!) Chelsea fans are possibly the most unoriginal fans in the country . You even sing liverpool's Torres song without any words because you can't nick theirs

jefr said:
Le Pop said:
City ARE a joke

So tell me le pop who did you nick your half assed " bouncy bouncy" off (and most of your songs for that matter !!) Chelsea fans are possibly the most unoriginal fans in the country . You even sing liverpool's Torres song without any words because you can't nick theirs

They wave celery....nuff said!

Le Pop said:
Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan bought man city when they were 10th, had heavy debts and had world-class players that would get into any side into the world such as Richard Dunne, Stephen Ireland, Ched Evans, Georgios Samaras, Sun Jihai and Chad Evans. Bless...(a)
and when Abramovich bought you, we'd won more league titles. Did you enjoy the link I posted by the way? You haven't said. :)

1_barry_conlon said:
jefr said:
Le Pop said:
City ARE a joke

better than plastic bananas ;)

Skashion, what link?

Le Pop said:
1_barry_conlon said:
jefr said:

better than plastic bananas ;)

Skashion, what link?

You need to get back wanking to Hickys books and cumming over your Jason Marriner quilt cover or does that remind you of the days when no fucker used to turn up to watch you? Just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.