City are a joke

Skashion, I posted a video about city fans chanting 'what the fuck is that' about 'the poznan' and then the OP in the link says they done it at the same game? LOL

1_barry_conlon said:
Le Pop said:
1_barry_conlon said:
They wave celery....nuff said!

better than plastic bananas ;)

Skashion, what link?

You need to get back wanking to Hickys books and cumming over your Jason Marriner quilt cover or does that remind you of the days when no fucker used to turn up to watch you? Just a thought.

jphmwi.jpg

Yep, no one watched us at Stamford Bridge :(

Le Pop said:
Skashion, I posted a video about city fans chanting 'what the fuck is that' about 'the poznan' and then the OP in the link says they done it at the same game? LOL
I just responded to that, you really are a low intelligence moron aren't you. Have you got nothing better to do with your time little man?

Le Pop said:
Yes. I do know why you're struggling to understand this though. City fans like to have banter with the away fans. We like to have a laugh with them. At least the likes of Villa, Stoke, West Ham, Poznan, Aris... understand.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Le Pop said:
I just responded to that, you really are a low intelligence moron aren't you. Have you got nothing better to do with your time little man?

ADUG take over Man City. 1 September, 2008.

Fuzzmaster101. Account created 3 September, 2008.

Awwwwks....

Le Pop said:

1_barry_conlon said:
Le Pop said:

Skashion, what link?

You need to get back wanking to Hickys books and cumming over your Jason Marriner quilt cover or does that remind you of the days when no fucker used to turn up to watch you? Just a thought.

jphmwi.jpg

Fuck me, was Neville Chamberlain still in power when that pic was taken? Do your research mate and check out your crowds 70's,80's. I could post a pic of the record English crowd but i can't be arsed, but we all know who holds that record don't we?

Can i also add you seem to be quite obsessed with ourselves. I suggest you be more concerned about your next manager and your ageing players that need replacing rather than spend your entire day on a City message board. It's a bank holiday, go and put your best pearly king suit on and do us a walk down the Kings Rd.

And on that note i shall bail out as i can't be bothered getting RSI for an utter prick. Good day rent boy.:)

Le pop - you also posted about city being heavily in debt when sheikh Mansour took us over but failed to mention that Chelsea were on the brink of being declared bankrupt when abramovich took over Chelsea . Typical glory hunter!

Le Pop said:

1_barry_conlon said:
Le Pop said:

Skashion, what link?

jphmwi.jpg

Impressive, now a little quiz, who holds the record for an English game other than an FA cup final?
Clue; 84,569

Le Pop said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Le Pop said:

ADUG take over Man City. 1 September, 2008.

Fuzzmaster101. Account created 3 September, 2008.

Awwwwks....
And so the moron continues, I joined purely to voice my opinions about the ridiculous rumours about Christiano Ronaldo coming. I liked it here and stayed. I was there when we were in the third tier of English football, in fact I went to more games then than I'm able to now due to my current situation. I stood there when we played out a miserable 0-0 draw with Gillingham on a cold January day! I still came back for more. I also have never posted bitter bile on any other team's fan's forum.

1_barry_conlon said:
Le Pop said:

1_barry_conlon said:

jphmwi.jpg

Fuck me, was Neville Chamberlain still in power when that pic was taken? Do your research mate and check out your crowds 70's,80's. I could post a pic of the record English crowd but i can't be arsed, but we all know who holds that record don't we?

Can i also add you seem to be quite obsessed with ourselves. I suggest you be more concerned about your next manager and your ageing players that need replacing rather than spend your entire day on a City message board. It's a bank holiday, go and put your best pearly king suit on and do us a walk down the Kings Rd.

And on that note i shall bail out as i can't be bothered getting RSI for an utter prick. Good day rent boy.:)

Yeah, your crowds fuck us over because you got 2k more than us at your record game. One thing i do have to admit is that this citeh board is better than all the Chelsea boards put together. Anyway, i am not obsessed with you guys it's just piss easy to wind you guys up for a laugh.

I'll be more concerned about losing a world-class player in Tevez than bringing in a world-class manager ;)

Le Pop said:
Anyway, i am not obsessed with you guys it's just piss easy to wind you guys up for a laugh.
What an utterly sad and pathetic existence yours must be. We all pity you here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.