city are great

bainy

Fa cup final
second in the league
Silva, Kompany, Kun - TO NAME A FEW
something we have dreamt about for years -we are now living the dream
THANK YOU CITY LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF THIS NEW ERA

Exciting times second in the league which let's be honest we all know we should have won with major trophy to come, champions league football and a team that goes to Old Trafford and wins for fun.

Fantastic.

PL trophy will be ours again next year no doubt at all.

City are great because every rag are in melt down in dreading how good were going to be in 5 years

I remember when we use to sign players like rocastle and think wow.now all though we haven't put up a great fight this year the sickness in your stomach feeling isn't there because I know we will be winning things again soon.but the feeling when we do win is immense and I don't want to stop feeling that joy.thats why it's important to always remind ourselves that we were shite and also are what we went through.
The resident rag in our village has been boasting about their league win and trying to pity me. I replied that if city don't win for the next 34yrs I will still support them, he could not answer that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.