City are the most watched Team in the World

I thought Nielsen were one of the market leaders in their field though?

Maybe you're right but the way things have moved on elsewhere since the 90s-00s, I expect they have advanced data collection and analysis tech at play.

Not that anything will be 100% accurate, they are always estimates.
The results for City are no doubt positive and independent unlike the piece of work that United commissioned to I think support a share issue.

My suspicion with surveys or this sort of analysis is the results often depend on who is paying the bill and the way the questions are framed or how loosely the data is interpreted.

Think Nielsen have had issues with the software they use over the years (think mainly affected USA TV ratings) but doubt it has material impact on City numbers and advertisers still use there ratings as the basis for spending billions in advertising revenue.

Agree , that by picking one company to assess FMV then its back to the issue I had with United's number - you get pretty much the report/view you pay for and want from a PL perspective with a shed load of get out clauses and caveats to protect the company who produced it.

But the red pricks dont wanna hear a word they're saying.
Only their own bullshit and their lies.
I was watching one of City's pre-season games in America with a friend of mine who tragically supports United. I was pointing out the incredible number of City fans at the game and it was doing his head in haha!!! They just can't handle how big City have become globally over recent years.

I was watching one of City's pre-season games in America with a friend of mine who tragically supports United. I was pointing out the incredible number of City fans at the game and it was doing his head in haha!!! They just can't handle how big City have become globally over recent years.
Their pre season game in San Diego against Real Betis, 35k stadium was half empty, was headquarters of their main sponsor.

Their pre season game in San Diego against Real Betis, 35k stadium was half empty, was headquarters of their main sponsor.
Got confused mate...sorry about that. I thought you were talking about City haha!!!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.