City as Mastermind special subject

If I did this is refuse to answer any questions about things before 2008 when we were founded.

I'd love to see a scouser go on it and know fuck all about anything before the 70s.

OK.
questions were:
who were the only side to beat City at home when they won the league in 2018=19?
who had to fly back from treatment in America in cattle class because the club was too stingy to pay for business class?
which City "supporter" made a mint from a book about his GCE results & about City being shite but regrets that they became rich & successful?
which Greek footballer was City's then record signing?
Who after a fireworks display asked Why Always Me?
Which club did Dani Alves turn down City for because his supermodel wife didn't fancy living in Manchester?
Which ex-ManU player & his son both played for City in the same position?
Which England World Cup winner managed City but didn't know how many points it took to get relegated?
Which Welsh team played City in the UEFA Cup?
Belmadi - Who played a few times for City and went on to become manager of Morocco?
Napoli - ? (maybe "Which italian team do City have a 100% record against?")
Weah - who played for City and went on to become president of his country although manager Joe Royle thought he was a waste of space?

You know, if i'm right with the questions most of them aren't really about City but about City through the eyes of others, and a bit mocking with it. BBC for you.

Haven't seen the show, not on in U.S. but reckon these should have been the questions.

(When did Masrtermind go from 20 question down to 12?)

That could only be Atalanta I think? P1 W1? First season in the CL we were gash against Napoli twice

Drew at home to Napoli and lost away. Mancini was utterly clueless in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.