City at it again!

Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
[/color]

So do I detect that you are claiming that I am a liar,with regard to me losing my son ?????

What planet are you on, why on earth should I doubt what you said with regard to your son, merely pointed out that there are many bad things going on, and when I said you obviously haven't a care in the world, it was in reference to your animosity for me having the gaul to complain when I don't think I've had good service as a customer and feel justified in voicing my opinion.
Calling me a whinging **** isn't what I expect and spouting about how you hate people bitching and moaning, just seems to suggest you never do?
ie, alls well in the world from your perspective.
You suggested I should shut the fuck up as there are people who have real problems, well I have had plenty, though do not as was put 'have a chip on my shoulder, merely expect fair and reasonable treatment as a lifelong fan and supporter,and just because I care to voice my concerns and complain, shouldn't result in you ranting that I'm a moaning **** ?????

-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 am --

ManCitizens. said:
Im with Oatie on this 1 (with the relocation part). Although I dont agree with family losses being brought into the thread. People should not be using death to score brownie points no matter what the circumstances are. Using that as an excuse for a good seat is just ridiculous.

In regards to the topic the op has still not replied to my comment regarding SS being constantly moved clearly because he does not care. The only reason this thread has been created is because a boring moaning L3er has to move to a more vocal, non prawn sandwich brigade part of the ground.

Im genuinely sorry for everybodys losses but that has nothing to do with City relocating supporters and certainly should not be brought into this thread.

What is wrong with some of you people, the complaint was about the Clubs seeming dissregard for all supporters, not just lvl 3 or any other area, unfortunately as my seat is in lvl 3 I am unable to quote things I haven't had any dealings over, but in my mind, if the Club choose to save a few quid by closing parts of the stadium, and people have to make other arrangements to assist the Club with this, why should we have to pay more?

You don't have to pay more. Your simply too stubborn to sit on Level 1. £15 is the lowest possible price for an FA cup tie at this stage. It isn't set by City but by the FA.

For you to put this down to cost is ridiculous. Its purely because your a stubborn **** that isn't happy about moving. Don't try and paint a false picture about the club being in the wrong when you have the choice to take the cheap tickets on lvl 1.

Like i said b4, if you don't like this then gamble and take the chance on the 3rd tier being opened later on.

You havent previously made a thread about SS being moved over the past 7 years so its 100% hypocrital and your contradicting yourself further.

City are just trying their best to help boost the atmosphere. It's inevitable somebody is going to be unhappy, just unfortunate it's you. Blame the no-shows from the last few rounds if anybody, they're the reason the 3rd tier is closed.

ninjamonkey said:
City are just trying their best to help boost the atmosphere. It's inevitable somebody is going to be unhappy, just unfortunate it's you. Blame the no-shows from the last few rounds if anybody, they're the reason the 3rd tier is closed.

That's the point, the no shows possibly have something to do with the many people who got pissed off with being fucked around last year, and maybe it'll be me any many more next year, because if I had given it a few more minutes thought when told to pay the eaxtra tenner, I wish now I'd told them to shove it!

I would love to sit in the second tier, on the half way line, next to Cookie and Kaldoon will do... but i refuse to pay extra for that... i want the price of what i usually pay please... and if the club dont do this, i might never go to a cup game again, its a joke, this is a sham of a mockery and oh i will abuse anyone who doesnt agree with me, that i should be treated differently to the rest of the planet.

Personally can not understand why City have closed both level 3's for this game, surely we will be pushing 40,000 for a FA Cup QF game on a Sunday, with the chance of a trip to Wembley, and then hopefully again for the final.
I am sure that both the CB & E stand level 3's will be opened.

Does anyone know how much the ground holds with both the 3rd levels closed, including segregation?

Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
[/color]

So do I detect that you are claiming that I am a liar,with regard to me losing my son ?????

What planet are you on, why on earth should I doubt what you said with regard to your son, merely pointed out that there are many bad things going on, and when I said you obviously haven't a care in the world, it was in reference to your animosity for me having the gaul to complain when I don't think I've had good service as a customer and feel justified in voicing my opinion.
Calling me a whinging **** isn't what I expect and spouting about how you hate people bitching and moaning, just seems to suggest you never do?
You suggested I should shut the fuck up as there are people who have real problems, well I have had plenty, though do not as was put 'have a chip on my shoulder, merely expect fair and reasonable treatment as a lifelong fan and supporter,and just because I care to voice my concerns and complain, shouldn't result in you ranting that I'm a moaning **** ?????

ManCitizens. said:
Im with Oatie on this 1 (with the relocation part). Although I dont agree with family losses being brought into the thread. People should not be using death to score brownie points no matter what the circumstances are. Using that as an excuse for a good seat is just ridiculous.

In regards to the topic the op has still not replied to my comment regarding SS being constantly moved clearly because he does not care. The only reason this thread has been created is because a boring moaning L3er has to move to a more vocal, non prawn sandwich brigade part of the ground.

Im genuinely sorry for everybodys losses but that has nothing to do with City relocating supporters and certainly should not be brought into this thread.

What is wrong with some of you people, the complaint was about the Clubs seeming dissregard for all supporters, not just lvl 3 or any other area, unfortunately as my seat is in lvl 3 I am unable to quote things I haven't had any dealings over, but in my mind, if the Club choose to save a few quid by closing parts of the stadium, and people have to make other arrangements to assist the Club with this, why should we have to pay more?

So the above sentence means what then "using poorly disguised simalies" ??
Just because you have problems in your life doesn`t justify you to think that others dont also.
Get on with life.Nothing wrong with a good whinge but too much can seriously damage your health !!<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:31 pm --<br /><br />
Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
[/color]

Like to show me where I`ve called you a whinging **** ??
Thought NOT.More bollocks.
Whats up can`t you help telling porkies ??

ManCitizens. said:

Our cup crowds have been awful so the club believe this will continue v Reading. We only have ourselves to blame for a last eight game being played with two tiers closed. Unless we play United or only get charged a fiver, we simply don't sell out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.