City at it again!

Words fail me regarding this thread's descent into claim and counter claim regarding tragedies in life, especially those involving virtual strangers, and that anyone could think it fitting to introduce such matters into a discussion involving tickets for a football match (especially whilst at the same time seeking to cite a lack of perspective).

Might be best for all if those posts are removed by mods

Ric said:
Can see why those in Level 3 who are forced to relocate feel aggrieved, especially if ticket sales dictate the club ultimately have to open up those tiers. It makes a bit of a mockery of the system.

But I understand where the club are coming from. The empty lower tiers, especially in the North Stand, don't help with the atmosphere and look poor on TV.

Whatever decision they made would upset a section of our support.

Personally, I've enjoyed the system so far. My season ticket is in 111 but it's been good moving to other seats for cup games, admittedly through choice but at no extra expense. I get to see the game from a different perspective and like it.

I don't think moving seats is that big a hardship in the scheme of things.

Well, if I hadn't been told I had to pay an extra £10 because they wanted me to move to an unknown seat, cash upfront, and sit with total strangers, maybe wouldn't have felt a bit let down, but you offer the Club up front season ticket revenue, and attend all the games, but they like some on here who maybe don't see that for those of us who still attend, devoutly, and on our own, the sytem is shite to be honest.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:44 am --<br /><br />
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Words fail me regarding this thread's descent into claim and counter claim regarding tragedies in life, especially those involving virtual strangers, and that anyone could think it fitting to introduce such matters into a discussion involving tickets for a football match (especially whilst at the same time seeking to cite a lack of perspective).

To be fair mate, I appreciate what you're saying, but it really goads me when people who haven't apparently haven't got a problem in the world, spout shite and purporting to know what others may have got dealt in their life, and sighting some unfortunate kid as a reason for me to stop whinging and then using poorly desguised simalies, that somehow seem to suggest I'm a twat or a ****?

Not read all pages but understand OP.
Someone said well dont go then but thats not the answer and i'm sure if everyone who was pissed off with the system didnt go then it would be even worse.I think the club need to look at it again and come up with something better. I'm in CB third tier and will have to move and i'll move to second tier,last time couldnt get seats together so had to split up which is a ballache and does take away from your "matchday experience" were always hearing about.
Why not open East 3rd tier (one facing cameras) and fill it with CB and East stand third tiers who prefer that outlook on the game.
Anyway dont think their will ever be an ideal solution for everyone but thereneeds to be something done.
3rd tier closed for FA cup quarter final but open for a thursday night Euafa game with a 6pm kick off??????????/?

Lordeffingham said:
Ric said:
Can see why those in Level 3 who are forced to relocate feel aggrieved, especially if ticket sales dictate the club ultimately have to open up those tiers. It makes a bit of a mockery of the system.

But I understand where the club are coming from. The empty lower tiers, especially in the North Stand, don't help with the atmosphere and look poor on TV.

Personally, I've enjoyed the system so far. My season ticket is in 111 but it's been good moving to other seats for cup games, admittedly through choice but at no extra expense. I get to see the game from a different perspective and like it.

Well, if I hadn't been told I had to pay an extra £10 because they wanted me to move to an unknown seat, cash upfront, and sit with total strangers, maybe wouldn't have felt a bit let down, but you offer the Club up front season ticket revenue, and attend all the games, but they like some on here who maybe don't see that for those of us who still attend, devoutly, and on our own, the sytem is shite to be honest.

-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:44 am --

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

To be fair mate, I appreciate what you're saying, but it really goads me when people who haven't apparently haven't got a problem in the world, spout shite and purporting to know what others may have got dealt in their life, and sighting some unfortunate kid as a reason for me to stop whinging and then using poorly desguised simalies, that somehow seem to suggest I'm a twat or a ****?

when you may not have experienced what some people have and then respond like that ....yeh

Lordeffingham said:
Well, if I hadn't been told I had to pay an extra £10 because they wanted me to move to an unknown seat, cash upfront, and sit with total strangers, maybe wouldn't have felt a bit let down, but you offer the Club up front season ticket revenue, and attend all the games, but they like some on here who maybe don't see that for those of us who still attend, devoutly, and on our own, the sytem is shite to be honest.

How come you've been asked to pay at extra £10?

Ric said:
Lordeffingham said:

paid for my ticket online on site, day later sent text saying sorry we cocked up and though you bought your own season ticket seat, you cannot sit in 3rd tier, so ring us to relocate. When relocating last time got allocated a shite seat on lvl 1, so stressed was only interested if they supplied one on tier 2, was told to get my bank card back out and pay additional £10 for the privlage, begining to get sick of the way the Club changes terms and policy on a whim, might just tell them to forget it after this season, last time I experienced this sort of shit organisation and blase approach was under Swales

Lordeffingham said:
Ric said:

paid for my ticket online on site, day later sent text saying sorry we cocked up and though you bought your own season ticket seat, you cannot sit in 3rd tier, so ring us to relocate. When relocating last time got allocated a shite seat on lvl 1, so stressed was only interested if they supplied one on tier 2, was told to get my bank card back out and pay additional £10 for the privlage, begining to get sick of the way the Club changes terms and policy on a whim, might just tell them to forget it after this season, last time I experienced this sort of shit organisation and blase approach was under Swales

Ah right, fair do's mate. Can see why you'd be pissed off.

Seems like the club have fucked up their online sales, 3rd tier should never have been made available online. Not rocket science, but no consolation to you.

Lordeffingham said:
Ric said:

JohnMaddocksAxe said:

So do I detect that you are claiming that I am a liar,with regard to me losing my son ?????

Im with Oatie on this 1 (with the relocation part). Although I dont agree with family losses being brought into the thread. People should not be using death to score brownie points no matter what the circumstances are. Using that as an excuse for a good seat is just ridiculous.

In regards to the topic the op has still not replied to my comment regarding SS being constantly moved clearly because he does not care. The only reason this thread has been created is because a boring moaning L3er has to move to a more vocal, non prawn sandwich brigade part of the ground.

Im genuinely sorry for everybodys losses but that has nothing to do with City relocating supporters and certainly should not be brought into this thread.

oakiecokie said:
Lordeffingham said:

So do I detect that you are claiming that I am a liar,with regard to me losing my son ?????

What planet are you on, why on earth should I doubt what you said with regard to your son, merely pointed out that there are many bad things going on, and when I said you obviously haven't a care in the world, it was in reference to your animosity for me having the gaul to complain when I don't think I've had good service as a customer and feel justified in voicing my opinion.
Calling me a whinging **** isn't what I expect and spouting about how you hate people bitching and moaning, just seems to suggest you never do?
ie, alls well in the world from your perspective.
You suggested I should shut the fuck up as there are people who have real problems, well I have had plenty, though do not as was put 'have a chip on my shoulder, merely expect fair and reasonable treatment as a lifelong fan and supporter,and just because I care to voice my concerns and complain, shouldn't result in you ranting that I'm a moaning **** ?????<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:12 am --<br /><br />
ManCitizens. said:
Im with Oatie on this 1 (with the relocation part). Although I dont agree with family losses being brought into the thread. People should not be using death to score brownie points no matter what the circumstances are. Using that as an excuse for a good seat is just ridiculous.

In regards to the topic the op has still not replied to my comment regarding SS being constantly moved clearly because he does not care. The only reason this thread has been created is because a boring moaning L3er has to move to a more vocal, non prawn sandwich brigade part of the ground.

Im genuinely sorry for everybodys losses but that has nothing to do with City relocating supporters and certainly should not be brought into this thread.

What is wrong with some of you people, the complaint was about the Clubs seeming dissregard for all supporters, not just lvl 3 or any other area, unfortunately as my seat is in lvl 3 I am unable to quote things I haven't had any dealings over, but in my mind, if the Club choose to save a few quid by closing parts of the stadium, and people have to make other arrangements to assist the Club with this, why should we have to pay more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.