City away shirt in South Africa

Cambridgeblue

Just finished watching England's heroic rearguard defence and spotted a city fan in the new away shirt dancing in the crowd... Lucky bastard - wish I was out there at the moment it's bloomin freezing!

Cambridgeblue said:
Just finished watching England's heroic rearguard defence and spotted a city fan in the new away shirt dancing in the crowd... Lucky bastard - wish I was out there at the moment it's bloomin freezing!

looked bloody awesome didn't it, wish i had the money to do that

greenie said:
Cambridgeblue said:

looked bloody awesome didn't it, wish i had the money to do that

dont get married or have rug rats and away you go lol

I am here, nice and warm ;-) Not at the cricket though unfortunately.

Cambridgeblue said:

Did you see him with 2 overs left with his head in his hands !
Then at the end he was dancing and jumping about the lucky Fooker

allan harper said:
Cambridgeblue said:

Too familiar!

Im suspicious,the derby was only last night (had it not been postponed) he must have made an sharp flight straight after the game otherwise I would take that as he prefer watching England to city! :P

ell said:
Im suspicious,the derby was only last night (had it not been postponed) he must have made an sharp flight straight after the game otherwise I would take that as he prefer watching England to city! :P

or sun to snow

allan harper said:
Cambridgeblue said:

i saw him too. jus think he could have missed the derby. but now he can make it back. lucky bastard.

ADE said:
ell said:

or sun to snow
semi final derby! not just any old game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.