City away shirt in South Africa

You plan these cricket tour holidays a year or so ahead.

Potential carling cup fixtures don't feature.

Cambridgeblue said:
Just finished watching England's heroic rearguard defence and spotted a city fan in the new away shirt dancing in the crowd... Lucky bastard - wish I was out there at the moment it's bloomin freezing!

Rumour has it he was fed up of watching City draw games, and then he goes there and ends up celebrating England getting a draw.

Some lad on here was saying he was going to miss the semi due to following England, I wonder if he was the same bluemooner.

allan harper said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Just finished watching England's heroic rearguard defence and spotted a city fan in the new away shirt dancing in the crowd... Lucky bastard - wish I was out there at the moment it's bloomin freezing!

Did you see him with 2 overs left with his head in his hands !
Then at the end he was dancing and jumping about the lucky Fooker

you should have seen him an hour earlier when the beer ran out!

there were about a dozen city shirts in the ground. sadly cape town must have the highest cocentration of united shirts in the world

watching eng away from home is an amazing experience. even if you have to do it on a backpackers budget its well worth it

Prefer New Zealand. Much more room at test matches.

I won't pay to watch South Africa B team anymore, it is getting stupid.

I may watch Pakistan v Australia and Headingley in July though, shouldn't be long beer ques.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.