City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Saw the game eventually on FIFA+ and was pleasantly pleased with the non biased commentary. It occurred to me that the differ between this commentary and the **** we get from Sky and TNT is that this guy was on his own and doing just the commentating. We were not subjected to his views on what they had for supper or anything else. It was refreshing. Get the commentators on their own as they did in the past….days of Brian Moore, David Coleman et al

I'd just like to draw all your attentions to the fact that we are the UNDISPUTED world's best club footballing side.
On every metric we have beaten all others that have challenged us.
We did not get this trophy without being the (triple) league champions (yes,im looking at you scouserpool), nor the cup knockout champions (thanks for the memories Rags), nor the European champions (with the hardest route to the final, I might add).
'World's Best Club' claims get frivolously thrown around like fake smiles at a tik tokkers wedding, but we truly are THE BEST!!!!!
THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
Drink that fucker in, lads!!!

Last edited:
But winning it tonight just caps off a bit of history adding it to the other 4 in the same year. Chelsea United or Liverpool have ever came close to doing it. I get what you’re saying it’s an easy trophy to win because we played two poor tesms but look at the at the teams, the competition we had to win to get there
I suppose there arguement is any european side will be 5 x better than any other federation club side due to resources. Prem league the wealth is there for everyone one of the 20 to put a decent team out so your bound to lose a good few. Most of the prem would have beaten the two we played but only one was good enough to have tge chance to prove it..UTB...(This comp should be scrapped mind you...a bit pointless)

I'd just like to draw all your attentions to the fact that we are the UNDISPUTED world's best club footballing side.
On every metric we have beaten all others that have challenged us.
We did not get this trophy without being the (triple) league champions (yes,im looking at you scouserpool), nor the cup knockout champions (thanks for the memories Rags), nor the European champions (with the hardest route to the final, I might add).
'World's Best Club' claims get frivolously thrown around like fake smiles at a tik tokkers wedding, but we truly are THE BEST!!!!!
THE BEST TEAH IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.
Drink that fucker in, lads!!!
"BEST TEAM IN THE LAND 'AN ALL THE WORLD" Should be sung loud and proud on there 27th

Saw the game eventually on FIFA+ and was pleasantly pleased with the non biased commentary. It occurred to me that the differ between this commentary and the **** we get from Sky and TNT is that this guy was on his own and doing just the commentating. We were not subjected to his views on what they had for supper or anything else. It was refreshing. Get the commentators on their own as they did in the past….days of Brian Moore, David Coleman et al
The stream I watch had a Syrian commentary, it was great...

Their job title suggests they SHOULD commentate on the game BUT we have an adult baby culture in this country. Grown 'men' going to work in f'kin christmas jumpers and raindeer antlers, grown 'men' playing computer gams and doing Tik Tok video dances FFS...now we have commentators and pundits being partisan and making snide comments like school kids... this period of 'mens' history will be looked upon as a load of 'giant baby dandys' as my father in law says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.