City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Their job title suggests they SHOULD commentate on the game BUT we have an adult baby culture in this country. Grown 'men' going to work in f'kin christmas jumpers and raindeer antlers, grown 'men' playing computer gams and doing Tik Tok video dances FFS...now we have commentators and pundits being partisan and making snide comments like school kids... this period of 'mens' history will be looked upon as a load of 'giant baby dandys' as my father in law says
1000013885.jpg
1000013884.jpg

Their job title suggests they SHOULD commentate on the game BUT we have an adult baby culture in this country. Grown 'men' going to work in f'kin christmas jumpers and raindeer antlers, grown 'men' playing computer gams and doing Tik Tok video dances FFS...now we have commentators and pundits being partisan and making snide comments like school kids... this period of 'mens' history will be looked upon as a load of 'giant baby dandys' as my father in law says
I like the cut of your jib.

It was rather abrupt like they wanted it to end as stand possible, about 2 seconds after lifting the trophy.
Yes, I was watching on thr FIFA+ app whilst my sister and daughter were watching on TNT and we were FaceTiming together - it was noticeable how quickly TNT cut to adverts compared with FIFA.

You kept hearing City City...was that the Saudi City fans ?
Some were Saudi, but I understand some 1000 of the city applicants were from outside the UK. (Met a couple of lads from the Iraqi supporters Club).
On top of that were people who will have got tickets from the public sale and loads were wearing City shirts.

Grealish is getting some stick for supposedly disrespecting the institution that is Fluminense….

City players being constantly kicked is not exactly paying respect.

And the hard man Melo jumping in to defend his team mate like he’s some super hero … when he’s merely a bully who got bullied by Walker lol

anyway… can we talk about Rodri

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.