City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Was Sheikh Mansour at the game? Just wonder if he was shown post match. Didn’t see the presentation etc.

That was a nice beating! God, I’m so relieved that Fluminense did not win this. Serves them right. By the way, there were many tricolores (Fluminense supporters) that truly believed they had an edge because they considered Cano a better striker than Alvarez. Yeah, they were that delusional.

Thanks, City! The fact that Fluminense valued this final so much makes their failure even more enjoyable.

Anyway, as promised just bought a City jersey! It’s scheduled to arrive on January 2 due to holidays. Good luck in the rest of your season guys!IMG_0264.jpeg

City scored four tonight but no-one has pointed out that the three other English winners scored four goals put together in their finals. A very assured performance by the best team in all the world against a Fluminense side which showed at times that it was no pushover. Congrats to everyone at the club. A real team effort.

PS I wonder if Sheikh Mansour thought it would turn out quite like this back in 2008? I never imagined it, but it's all come true. Masters of the Universe!

What's left to win?

I dont mean X number of consecutive league titles or similar but actual things we haven't won at the top level so not Conference League either.

Full House
We never did get the Auto Windshields that Savage reminded us that 3,000 were there to watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.