City becoming a force in OZ

joe corrigans god

excited today as i went into a sports store which is part of a chain called rebel sports and there in front of my eyes albeit a little hidden behind a rag shirt and a chelsea top was the new city home shirt and in this fat kids size,needless to say i am wearing now and the remaining blue shirts were restowed to their rightful place in front of both of those other rags

joe corrigans god said:
excited today as i went into a sports store which is part of a chain called rebel sports and there in front of my eyes albeit a little hidden behind a rag shirt and a chelsea top was the new city home shirt and in this fat kids size,needless to say i am wearing now and the remaining blue shirts were restowed to their rightful place in front of both of those other rags
Good work agent joe...keep it up ;)

joe corrigans god said:

GTFO!!! GET IN!
Ill be there tommorow

I'd like to see more City gear in other shops, couldn't find any in Sports Direct near us (Boro) but thay had clubs like Fenerbahce, Celtic etc along with the loads of racks of scum gear.

On a related topic, I can understand people living where I do in the middle of North Yorkshire picking the rags to support as the nearest option is Darlington which is still 20 miles away. I can't understand why people who live in places like Boro, London even Leeds & Newcastle or any major city why they wouldn't support their local team. Bunch of glory-hunters :)

i have seen no city merch in Sydney.

United and Liverpool stuff everywhere!

but then again everyone here is a rags or liverpool supporter...

a few liverpool mates are starting to turn.. you know watching the city games and saying "ohh its just cause i like tevez"....

;-)

Aussie! said:
joe corrigans god said:

GTFO!!! GET IN!
Ill be there tommorow
this was in the Penrith store if your store hasnt got them get them to contact penrith and have one sent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.