City becoming a force in OZ

Jimma said:
i have seen no city merch in Sydney.

United and Liverpool stuff everywhere!

but then again everyone here is a rags or liverpool supporter...

a few liverpool mates are starting to turn.. you know watching the city games and saying "ohh its just cause i like tevez"....

;-)

hehe ......

and here's me under the illusion that most australian football fans preferred watching that third rate football of theirs .....

mind i suppose watchin' the rags and Liverpool on tv pretty much amounts to the same thing!

I'm in provincial victoria. got my sky blue City jacket the other month and have had made 5 new connections with City fans round our area. we started a facebook called mcfcbarwonblues. should have enough to get one of the landlords to open the pub up for the United game but since learning it's a midweek game it's put a spanner in the works. All up we should be getting up to 15 members when word gets about. Also had a bit of stick from a few United and liverpool supporters, it's good banter with no aggro. We're working on the site and will contact the club to make us official when time allows.
When organised we'll do a melbourne trip to team up with the blues there for a game.
Yes the world is turning blue

Jimma said:
i have seen no city merch in Sydney.

United and Liverpool stuff everywhere!

but then again everyone here is a rags or liverpool supporter...

a few liverpool mates are starting to turn.. you know watching the city games and saying "ohh its just cause i like tevez"....

;-)

...sums it up, really.<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 pm --<br /><br />
bigcol said:
I'm in provincial victoria. got my sky blue City jacket the other month and have had made 5 new connections with City fans round our area. we started a facebook called mcfcbarwonblues. should have enough to get one of the landlords to open the pub up for the United game but since learning it's a midweek game it's put a spanner in the works. All up we should be getting up to 15 members when word gets about. Also had a bit of stick from a few United and liverpool supporters, it's good banter with no aggro. We're working on the site and will contact the club to make us official when time allows.
When organised we'll do a melbourne trip to team up with the blues there for a game.
Yes the world is turning blue

You do realise that plastics aren't all that much of a good thing, non?

The Shrike said:
You do realise that plastics aren't all that much of a good thing, non?

Still here Shrike? You must like it!

Managed to get your head around how we don't feel inferior for having a rich owner? Keep trying, the penny will drop eventually.

As for the plastics, what do you mean? Surely they are a large part of how Arsenal are exercise in football financial excelence?

Buy from the club store - no shipping costs and excellent exchange rates -£50 quid shirts only $80 these days and mine arrive in Pertg with 3 days!

Here in the US where I am living atm, it's only Rag kits everywhere with some Chelsea and Liverpoo kits, nothing blue though :(
In Q8 most of the folks there and in the rest of the middle east watch la liga and they're all either Real or Barca fans, with the rise of MCFC I wouldn't discount a future of sky blue for both places, the more the merrier nothing beats profitability of the football consumer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.