City being underestimated again ?

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
stony said:
That is a staggering article when you consider he didn't mention the current champions once. What agenda ?
It's astonishing, or rather it should be.

I defy anyone to claim we get a fair crack off the national press.
Actually, I'd say it was embarrassing, GDM. Even by the standards of that despicable paper.
This is even worse than when they supported that Hitler fellow, BTP.

I think I am actually starting to get some joy out of the lack of media coverage. It is now a conscious decision leave us out, so you know we've gotten to them. In the instances we are mentioned, it is usually a brief " City...of course". We've become a forgone conclusion!

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
It's astonishing, or rather it should be.

I defy anyone to claim we get a fair crack off the national press.
Actually, I'd say it was embarrassing, GDM. Even by the standards of that despicable paper.
This is even worse than when they supported that Hitler fellow, BTP.
And that's no exaggeration.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
stony said:
That is a staggering article when you consider he didn't mention the current champions once. What agenda ?

We appear to have been airbrushed out of history. Some of the coverage in the media has been almost North Korean.

If we are mentioned at all then it's very much in the role of the "5th" team.

The lack of acclaim for this team's achievements and Pellegrini especially, in his first season in English football, is unprecedented.

2 years ago all the coverage was pro United and anti City but at least we got mentioned.

Now that the media has realised that we're not going away they appear to be unwilling to acknowledge that we even exist.

Well we were going for the holistic approach...not sure this was in mind by City.

tbh i am waiting more for mangala or cb signing off 1st....the favorites can follow later

How can any grown man look at that picture and give a shit what he has to say.

1. He looks like a fat chode.

2. He looks like he hasn't experienced puberty.

3. He writes for the most cancerous publication in the world, the Mail. At least the Sun and Mirror know what they are. The Mail are actually a dangerous newspaper influencing the middle class (I.e the voters) with their racist views and fear mongering crusades against the internet and freedom.

I'm struggling to even believe that article was written, really am...

I prefer to be ignored.
It shows clear evidence that we have got to them.
They really despise us. Jealousy hurts.

I'm loving it. :)

Just watched a preview vid on espnsoccernet with Craig Burleigh, Steve Nicol and some other bloke.

It's of similar ilk to the rest of this thread... 2.40 long and I shit u not, 10 seconds devoted to City...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.