City blogger mistake?

BlueWolf1894 said:
Hi, guys.

What I meant was the season. Bobby Kennedy popped his head in 4 times, and he was the only non-English person in the squad at the time - he didn't get a medal though (serves him right for being Scottish).

And, yes, I have been very facetious all season long, to the point I was amazed at what City let me get away with, although the City censors did come down hard on me on several occasions.

Welcome to BM Wolfie...

a-blue-wolf-sparkling-the-anubians-wolf-pack-18696181-152-192.gif

BlueWolf1894 said:
Hi, guys.

What I meant was the season. Bobby Kennedy popped his head in 4 times, and he was the only non-English person in the squad at the time - he didn't get a medal though (serves him right for being Scottish).

And, yes, I have been very facetious all season long, to the point I was amazed at what City let me get away with, although the City censors did come down hard on me on several occasions.

Hi mate i wasn't looking for fault it i was killing time reading the blogs and it just kind of jumped out at me.Keep up the good work!

Thanks, Lavinda, and yeah, I know, PC - I've got a hard skin so no worries. It was fbloke who pointed this out to me, so I thought I'd jump in, and have a word on my behalf.

It's been a lot of fun being allowed to take the piss out of the club I love, so glad people have liked what I have done this season.

goater1978 said:
Everyone makes mistakes. Sky made a good one on Sunday. When Rotherham went 2-0 down they declared that no team had ever come back from a two goal deficit in a league one play off final.

I heard that, but it didn't sink in for about an hour and then I thought I must have misheard it. Presume it's been deleted from the record books, just to prove we have no history

bluesince76 said:
goater1978 said:
Everyone makes mistakes. Sky made a good one on Sunday. When Rotherham went 2-0 down they declared that no team had ever come back from a two goal deficit in a league one play off final.

I heard that, but it didn't sink in for about an hour and then I thought I must have misheard it. Presume it's been deleted from the record books, just to prove we have no history
Me too. Then I thought they had included a time reference - i.e. in normal play. Recalling our great escape via penalties was the only reason I didn't react.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
bluesince76 said:
goater1978 said:

Me too. Then I thought they had included a time reference - i.e. in normal play. Recalling our great escape via penalties was the only reason I didn't react.

Technically we have never been involved in a League 1 play off final as it was called the 2nd Division when we were in it. That's probably what the Sky commentators mean

goater1978 said:

Sorry but have to correct you there.Andy Hinchcliffe,said that NO team in the play-offs had come back from being 2-0 down at HALF-TIME !!! I made this point in the Sunday thread when other people also mis-heard Andy H. and other people also confirmed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.