City blogger mistake?

oakiecokie said:
The Old First Division Champions of 1968 consisted of this main line up on many an occasion :

Mulhearn, Book, Pardoe, Doyle, Heslop, Oakes, Summerbee, Bell, Lee, Young & Coleman.

And Dave Connor was usually the substitute!

BlueWolf1894 said:
Hi, guys.

What I meant was the season. Bobby Kennedy popped his head in 4 times, and he was the only non-English person in the squad at the time - he didn't get a medal though (serves him right for being Scottish).

And, yes, I have been very facetious all season long, to the point I was amazed at what City let me get away with, although the City censors did come down hard on me on several occasions.
Wlcome to the board RAG

cyberblue said:
BlueWolf1894 said:
Hi, guys.

What I meant was the season. Bobby Kennedy popped his head in 4 times, and he was the only non-English person in the squad at the time - he didn't get a medal though (serves him right for being Scottish).

And, yes, I have been very facetious all season long, to the point I was amazed at what City let me get away with, although the City censors did come down hard on me on several occasions.
Wlcome to the board RAG

Isn't that lovely? Bless you.

Maybe you guys here could help me. I need two images that were taken by you (not professionally done):
The Kippax full of fans, and
Aguero arms outstretched after scoring a goal

BlueWolf1894 said:
cyberblue said:
BlueWolf1894 said:
Hi, guys.

Wlcome to the board RAG

Maybe you guys here could help me. I need two images that were taken by you (not professionally done):

Three posts in and you've already turned into a needy f*cker...

Have you visited the Cellar yet? - We've always room for one more...

;)

Lavinda Past said:
BlueWolf1894 said:
cyberblue said:
Wlcome to the board RAG

Three posts in and you've already turned into a needy f*cker...

Have you visited the Cellar yet? - We've always room for one more...

;)

HA! I am a very needy fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.