City borrow money from Barclays against TV revenue - any cause for concern?

dont panic! im a banker and we are involved in among other things football transfers , which are usually done by using bank facilities which are ultimately backed off against premier league income....its very normal and more tax efficient than paying cash upfront.

dont panic! im a banker and we are involved in among other things football transfers , which are usually done by using bank facilities which are ultimately backed off against premier league income....its very normal and more tax efficient than paying cash upfront.

Simon Stone will be all over this like fly's on shit.

I bet he's been pulling his.... since reading the first post.

Lol! Obviously people have opinions but to rely on dinho to stay fit, unsuspensed and in form for a season and be a huge mistake imo. To also say we have people who could “do a job” would also be a huge mistake! We only needed two players this summer and we got one of those in the door already! We are also receiving good fees for players leaving and if zinchenko goes for £16-20m and to Roberts for £10m then we have spent literally nothing this summer so there should be room for a top class DM/Deep lying midfielder! Pjanic or Thiago would have been superb but Kovacic would also be a great choice at the €50m fee. Dinho is still class but could easily fall of a cliff next season ah it would be astonishing if we haven’t planned for everything
This is absolutely common sense & the fact we made a failed bid for Jorginho shows the powers at the club agree too, however this seems to much to digest for some.

Ah well.. Lol :-)

Well if you read the gossip columns PSG were going to sell Mabappe but with him doing so well at the world cup, I think that has been shelved. We are listed as s club who would have bid for him.

Well if you read the gossip columns PSG were going to sell Mabappe but with him doing so well at the world cup, I think that has been shelved. We are listed as s club who would have bid for him.
We're probably listed at buying everyone available to be fair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.