City Car Number Plates

Mine is C17 YSO

Always amazed when even people who know me ask what it means? (SO are my intials obviously!)

Have been tempted to get a hooky one manufactured - they are about a tenner plus postage on the net that moves the Y next to the 7 and then a gap. Need to swap them back for MOT but unlikely to be stopped for it I reckon.....

Blue Magpie said:
Mine is C17 YSO

Always amazed when even people who know me ask what it means? (SO are my intials obviously!)

Have been tempted to get a hooky one manufactured - they are about a tenner plus postage on the net that moves the Y next to the 7 and then a gap. Need to swap them back for MOT but unlikely to be stopped for it I reckon.....

Coppers are a lot more vigilant these days with regards to reg spacing. It has alot to do with the fact that anpr cameras can't read the reg on the car. Hence why they pull you over and you're also liable for up to a £1000 fine if you re-offend as I was told.

Got pulled over in mine and wasn't even City related.

ive got a c17y plate had it on my motorbike now on my car cos a copper stopped me and he told me if i can change it there and then they cant do u for it which is why i put it on my car so i can kept the original ones with me to change them,and i have been stopped and changed them since they have been on my car

Blue Magpie said:
Mine is C17 YSO

Stopped four times for doing exactly that with C7TY M.....and clamping down harder now too. And as I said elsewhere, the fines are least of your worry, as if the police instruct them, DVLA can confiscate the plate, end of.

We have C17Y DP on the wife's car. Perfect for anyone with the initals DP or even for Dave Platt himself.

She would be happy to part with it too for the right kind of money I think. Women eh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.