City Car Number Plates

My missus has T6 BLU that she is selling now.

She has been offered £1000 for it by a reg company, but before she sells to them, she is willing to let it go for £900 to any fellow blues here....?

Blue Magpie said:
Mine is C17 YSO

Always amazed when even people who know me ask what it means? (SO are my intials obviously!)

Have been tempted to get a hooky one manufactured - they are about a tenner plus postage on the net that moves the Y next to the 7 and then a gap. Need to swap them back for MOT but unlikely to be stopped for it I reckon.....

I've been done twice and the copper said next time I will be reported to DVLA who will remove the registration from circulation. Be warned!

GazNicki said:
We have C17Y DP on the wife's car. Perfect for anyone with the initals DP or even for Dave Platt himself.

She would be happy to part with it too for the right kind of money I think. Women eh.

I reckon Micah could be interested

I recently bought P12 CTY "Premership 12 City"

I want to (if legal) use it on a custom made plate with the City emblem showing on the left.

Does anyone know who does them?

mcfcirlam said:
I have seen number plates with C17Y and also MC16WON but I had a call from a mate last night who was 20 miles north of Bristol heading south and KUN 16 drove past him.
Has anyone else seen this one or any others.

According to the MUEN, KUN 16 is owned by a rag who purchased it when there were rumours Aguero would sign for the scum. He has put it up for auction now cos of the stick he;s getting off his rag chums. Allegedly, if he gets the price he wants for it, he'll give half the proceeds to charity.

That's United getting £125.00 then....

I got pulled over for spacing on a plate close to midnight. £30 fine and the coppers making comments that they were united fans, neither went down too well with me. They obviously had nothing else to do.

C1TY 0

Blue19 said:
I recently bought P12 CTY "Premership 12 City"

I want to (if legal) use it on a custom made plate with the City emblem showing on the left.

Does anyone know who does them?

Got mine from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.fancyplates.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.fancyplates.com</a>. They don't advertise the MCFC logo but e-mail or ring them and they will sort it out for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.