City CEO David Bernstein?

Can't see him giving up what is viewed as the plum job in English football. I still think Cook should stay.

Innocent until proven guilty. Let's wait for the outcome of the club investigation.

Leave DB where he is! He's doing a great job and ensuring the Scum aren't geeting all their own way, for a change!

This Cook email business is bugging me. If he sent the mail, why copy it to Ned's mum. No one would have been any the wiser if he hadn't (can't imagine Marwood would have done anything other than delete it, maybe after having reproaching Cook for being insensitive).

If he did deliberately copy it to Ned's mum, then he was a fool and deserves all the sh1t coming his way (not sure it was a sacking offence, however)

bert's broken neck said:
Leave DB where he is! He's doing a great job and ensuring the Scum aren't geeting all their own way, for a change!

This Cook email business is bugging me. If he sent the mail, why copy it to Ned's mum. No one would have been any the wiser if he hadn't (can't imagine Marwood would have done anything other than delete it, maybe after having reproaching Cook for being insensitive).

If he did deliberately copy it to Ned's mum, then he was a fool and deserves all the sh1t coming his way (not sure it was a sacking offence, however)
The allegation is that she sent an email to Marwood and Cook. Cook then clicked reply by mistake (he should have clicked forward), thus accidentally sending it to Ned's mum.

Re: Re: City CEO David Berstein?

bluefromleve32 said:
heres me thinking kaldoon is the chairman, garry cook our CEO with brian marwood his number 2 and john williams in place with chairman experience to deal with player matters. not to mention paddy V in football development and mancini as manager. i though we had the managment structure sorted

dont i look silly

You 'could' look silly, yes, mate. Because as much as it pains me to say it, but I think Cook is going to "resign" over this. I don't agree with it, I think it is a huge stitch up for man and the club by Kia and the rag pap hack twats, but I think this might be to quick a bullet to dodge.

So if that does happen, who would you like to see? As I say, I would like to see Dave back. I was sorry to see him go and I think he could do a great job again.

Bernstein was Chairman which is Khaldoons job, if we have to recruit a CEO I suspect we will be looking for a younger more dynamic person with a drive to improve City in the international sports market which is where Cooks expertise lies. I doubt Bernstein would be thought to be the best man for the job , good guy though he is.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
errrrrr he's jewish

whats that got to do with anything ?

i hope cook stays, with the exception of the odd foot in mouth incidents i've heard nothing but good that he's doing for the club.

didn't bernstein offer to come back a few years ago and was told no thanks? before he took the job at wembley?

i thought he did a great job for us and he's a blue through and through, i do appreciate that the club may want someone younger and more dynamic for the CEO position should cook resign. but regards getting a respected person in who won't drop the ball etc, there's nobody more fitting than david bernstein.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.